If the answer is yes, then follow the following steps to minimize the risk of heart attack:
1. Take out time to relax and do proper exercises. Cardiovascular exercise is must for people who have already experienced heart attack. Exercise not only reduces the risk of heart attack, it also relives us of tiresome schedule by making us stress free.
2. Be optimist. Never give yourself to despair. Ensure that living unhealthy and unhealthy thinking is one of the main causes of the heart disease. After nurturing positive hopes we will start feeling good about ourselves as well as relieved. You will find yourself on top of the world. Feel yourself enjoying everything.
3. Take balanced diet, full of green leafy vegetables and pulses and drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
4. Try to associate yourself more with the good habits that determine quality of life and improve lifestyle. Do not take the initiative fast. Slowly try to abstain yourself from bad habits. Healthy habits bring ecstasy, health and make life a pleasant experience.
5. Quitting the worst habit smoking is an essential step to save yourself from the risk of heart attack. Smoking contains nicotine which fills laziness in us and makes us addicted to cigarette. By continuing smoking we are shortening our lifespan. Quitting smoking will help us to take physical fitness regimen. You can start with slow walking, deep breathing as well as cycling. Gradually you will get into habit of a proper exercising schedule.
6. Every one has room for temptations. One must learn to control temptations and longings for bad habits. If once we learn the art of controlling cravings then we will surely ensure our healthy stay.
7. Discover your own ways to enjoy yourself. Laugh whole heartedly. Laughter is an abundantly available medicine that increases the life span and moreover it is natural, free and does not have any side effect so why not to get it?
8. Avoid eating fried and junk snacks and also the food that contains saturated fats. This food stuff increases the cholesterol level in blood. Higher cholesterol is again a symptom of heart attack.
9. In drinks try to avoid red wine, alcohol. These are detrimental to our health.
10. Avoid spicy food. Eating healthy diet helps us to control our carbohydrates, fats and blood pressure.